Entities are asked to <s>
Eligibility status table
For a detailed summary, see the FDC portal/Eligibility checklist/2013-2014 round1. Note carefully that throughout the duration of the FDC proposal process all entities must continue to comply with all agreements signed with WMF, and to meet any criteria listed in column (T) of the FDC portal/Eligibility checklist/2013-2014 round1, to maintain an eligibility status of "Yes."
*This column does not include a complete list of requirements to maintain eligibility. All entities must maintain eligibility until the time grant funds are disbursed in order to receive funding through the FDC process. Detailed requirements to maintain eligibility throughout this period are outlined in the eligibility checklist.
Notes on eligibility status table
- The Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) process is for all Wikimedia recognized affiliates who wish to apply for support from the FDC to fund their annual plans, including full time staff positions.
- There is a difference between compliance with different criteria and overall eligibility status. Please see the eligibility checklist table for details about non-compliance that affects or may affect overall eligibility. We have provided an overview of the current eligibility status (as of 15 July 2013) in the FDC Eligibility Status table above, for those entities that have submitted a letter of intent to apply for 2013-2014 Round 1 of the FDC process. We have also provided an overview of potential eligibility gaps that entities must meet by 15 September 2013 in order to be confirmed as eligible on that date. Please note that entities must continue to meet all requirements to maintain their eligibility until funds are disbursed.
- Entities who have not submitted a letter of intent for 2013-2014 Round 1 by 8 June 2013 will not be eligible to apply for funding in that round. Entities that may wish to apply for funding but have missed the deadline to submit the letter of intent for 2013-2014 Round 1 are welcome to apply to the Wikimedia Foundation Grants Program for project funding if they are also eligible to receive funding through that program. Entities interested in submitting a proposal for 2013-2014 Round 2 are invited to submit the letter of intent by the appropriate deadline so that eligibility for that round may be determined.
- Eligibility status has been determined in 3 categories: ‘YES’, 'NO', 'YES, IF'. Please refer to the eligibility checklist.
- ‘YES’: if all criteria in columns (A) to (N) are met. Note that these entities may still need to maintain eligibility status by meeting the criteria specified in column (T) and the accompanying footnotes.
- ‘NO’: if criteria in columns (B) or (C) or (D) or (E), (F) and (G) are not met. These entities will not be eligible in this round.
- ‘YES, IF’: if an entity meets all criteria in columns (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G), but has not met all criteria in columns (H) to (N).
- If eligibility gaps are closed with the completion of all criteria by the final due date of 15 September 2013 (or an alternative date agreed on with Garfield Byrd), then the entity is eligible to submit a proposal to the FDC.
- We suggest each entity update the eligibility status table as eligibility gaps are met and confirmed with WMF by striking out each gap listed in its 'eligibility gaps' column after WMF updates the eligibility checklist. Please Email Garfield Byrd (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify WMF that a requirement has been met.
- Note that entities may still need to maintain eligibility status by meeting the criteria specified in column (T) of the eligibility checklist and the accompanying footnotes. WMF may add eligibility gaps to this checklist and the status table if any new gaps arise before 15 September 2013.