Jump to navigation Jump to search
Report of activities: 2017-18
Hindi Wikimedians User Group Activities Report (Incomplete)
- Community review team for Wikipedia awareness campaigns in India (Wikipedia Awareness)
- Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy Salon Hindi Community (Bhopal)
- Hindi Diwas Article Contest
- Participation in Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 in India
- Coorgenizer - Tooryanaad 2017 (National festival of Hindi) at MANIT, Bhopal
- Hindi Wikipedia Workshop
- Hindi Community participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2017
- Hindi Wikimedians Technical Meet Nov 2017 at Jaipur
- Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing/Hindi Wikipedia-2018
- Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Event - Hindi Wikimedians/Delhi
- Hindi Community participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2018
- Participation in Train the Trainer Program/2019. Piyush Maurya, a Contact person of user group had participated in this event. Find the report here.
- Participation in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. Prateek Malviya, an admin of Hindi Wikipedia had participated in this event as a representative of the User Group. Find the report here.
- Hindi Community participated in Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0). A contact person (Aniruddha Kumar) was the member of jury which selected hardware support beneficiaries on Hindi wiki projects.
- Hindi Community participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2019.
- Organised a workshop at Jamshedpur Women's College.
- Organised a workshop at P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening).
- Hindi community participated in Wiki Loves Women 2020.
- Hindi community conducted a webinar to discuss relevant topics due to Covid-19 pandemic shutdown of offline programs (Find the report here.