It's-is-not-a-genitive fan club
I, Greatgavini, being of sound mind (*sniggers*), hereby establish the It's-is-not-a-genitive fan club or I.i.n.a.g F.C.
In case the title isn't blindly obvious enough, it honours the Wikipedian whose Earthly name is It's-is-not-a-genitive or alternatively Andriët Psarisch.
The motto given to us by mijnheer Psarisch "se ðe gelíþ raðe hé hamacgaþ", that is, "whoever likes making their bed will not lie in it" will be our motto for now. At least it will add an aura of mystery to this association...
- Thou shalt not use the contraction "it's" as a substitute for the genitive or possessive.
- Thou shalt honour Beck and his works, for these are what maketh the world go round.
- Thou shalt not worship mijnheer Psarisch's predecessor, the one known to us as "the Incredible Speaking Aubergine".
Most attractive userbox ever? Probably not. But it still has its worth.
- Greatgavini (of course)
- thephotoman, as this is one of my pet peeves.
- the wub
- Macarion Before now I wasn't aware of any other synaethstetes. It's-is-not-a-genitive is basically a clone of me, or maybe it's the other way around.
- Beth C. Home at last!
- Dbmag9 Yay!
- Maddox Rools Coolest person ever!
- Carolfrog 07:19, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
- Switch t c g 07:42, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- Salaskan 17:15, 31 May 2007 (UTC)