Movement roles project/Committee standards
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete.
Related to now concluded Wikimedia movement roles project.
Every committee should
- Have a chair and secretary, appointed or elected each year
- Have transparent processes for replacing members and selecting new members, with a regular call for participation
- Have measures of success and timeliness for their work, and minimum standards for member activity
- Have a public way to communicate with the committee (e.g., on-wiki or a public list)
- Maintain a public calendar of their work, including minutes of formal meetings
- Publish minutes within a month of the relevant meeting
- Publish a report on their work each year