Requests for comment/User:Vusal1981
Have a nice day. Vusal goes beyond the limit of vandalism on wikipedia. Vusal created pages above 10.000 empty articles. See; *http://az.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Akif_C%C9%99f%C9%99rov&action=history
At the same time; Vusal here http://az.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%C4%B0stifad%C9%99%C3%A7i_m%C3%BCzakir%C9%99si:Sabir&curid=54302&diff=246714&oldid=246693 and here http://az.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%C4%B0stifad%C9%99%C3%A7i_m%C3%BCzakir%C9%99si:Sabir&curid=54302&diff=246714&oldid=246693 deletes the IP user's sign from the welcome message and put his own sign. Vusal's target is to show his name all the pages. Vusal owns the articles on wikipedia. Here he warns me because of the delete warning that I put (for licence and source), http://az.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%C4%B0stifad%C9%99%C3%A7i_m%C3%BCzakir%C9%99si:Uannis&diff=188055&oldid=187676 here] he gets angry for the deletin warning on the articles that created by him and contains only one word and he wants me not to do this, here he derides me and he says to me Your future is very clear., here he menaces me to be blocked, here he says to me stupid, here he says to me vandal, here he says to me liar, here he says to me Armenian because, Azerbeijani people don't like Armenians because of Nagorno-Karabakh, here he says to me What do you imagine you are?, here he blames me that I write his name is in a discussion.
- At first, I thought the IP welcomes converted to the user's name might've been him simply not being logged in, but müzakirəsi:Sabir&action=history the history of this page seems to deny that idea. Let the global community get some idea of the situation. I do assume you've mentioned to Vusal that you're getting input from other people? ~Kylu (u|t) 21:32, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
Hi. İt is very normal that Uannis tries to go against me. Because on the 1st of March Uannis was blocked indefinitely after check user definition and wiki community's discussion, decision and conclusion. You can see the long discussion here in azeri wikipedia. And these are the sock puppets of Uanniss in turkish wikipedia. And today I have appealed for another check user here.
Here you can see vandal activities of Uannis.
I reverted the user pages and put my own sign because Uannis used next anonymous IP number. The Blocked user or person can not change any page in wikipedia. So I reverted it, but as you see here I did not insisted upon it. Here Uannis confessed that the anonymous user was himself. Ayrıca isterseniz ip adreslerinden araştırın hoşgeldin mesajlarını ben yolladım. means You can check IP adresses. The person who sent the welcome message was me. Uannis was blocked indefinitely. He can not edit in azeri wikipedia using anonymous IPs and OPs. But he continuees to vandalise azeri wikipedia.
In 2007 I opened empty pages. But today I am busy to enrich these empty pages. In march I enriched more than 700 pages and did not open any emtpy page. I do my best to enrich these empty pages : cont.. Best Regards!
--Vusal1981 19:29, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
Ee don't to darbate with uannis's assistance , we're to darbeting with Vüsal's assistance. Uannis has been banned--Uannis 14:05, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- Hi all. I was asked to have a look at the situation, which I will try to do. I have an account at az:wiki, but I never ever edited that project, so I do not know any editor there (except one person who is not involved in this dispute and whom I met at en:wiki) and have no axes to grind with anyone. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but my initial understanding of the situation is that Uannis is being accused of obtaining an access to the account of one of the admins (apparently the access was granted by the admin himself) and using the admin tools to delete a large number of pages on az:wiki. I don’t know what kind of pages they were and if they really needed to be deleted, but it seems to me that the admin tools should not be used by anyone other than the person those tools were given to. The CU at meta seems to support this allegation:  I see that the community at az:wiki in general supports the ban of Uannis. Now I think Uannis needs to explain if he indeed had an access to other editor’s account and did all the things he was accused of doing. If not, how can he explain the results of CU at meta?
- With regard to the empty pages, I think in the future Vusal might wish to create stubs instead of empty pages which contain nothing but titles. I do not think there was any malicious intent in creating them, but it is still no good to have articles with no text whatsoever. So this problem could be solved by stubbing the empty pages. Grandmaster 05:13, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
I am obstruct at az wiki. Here, we are talking about Vusal not me. He told me that I was stupid . He used bad words about me. What do you say about that?--Uannis 09:29, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- That's no good. Everyone should observe WP:CIVIL, including Vusal. But this concerns you as much as it concerns him, since you are the one who requested the comment on another user. So I wonder did you indeed commit all the things you are being accused of or you believe that the accusations on Vusal's part are unfair? Grandmaster 09:53, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- If you looked that, you would see that Vusal's edits annoys other people. Single active admin Az wiki, AMD said that after Vusal created new pages, he didnt developed these pages and Vusal broke his words.
But Vusal said that nobody was confused me about creating new pages. And also if you look this changing, Vusal used another ip and started changing war. So Vusal signed his signature in the name Of another users
There, we discuss about Vusal not me, I am obstruct at az wiki, too. --Uannis 12:28, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
Hi again, i have been blocked in az.wiki indefinitely. despite this i am contributing it anonymusly. among these contributions, i mostly put "speedy-delete" templates into short articles. see here i put that template into a page that doesnt have anythg anyhing but an image. But vüsal reverted my contribution: see here. that was repeated so many times. and finally sortilegus made remarkable contributions to the page. But what about the other empty pages?
He incident about my using a sysop account in az.wiki was in fact like this: when the articles which were supposed to be deleted wasnt deleted for months, a sysop friend of me said he would give me his password for 2 days. i accepted and i deleted copy-past articles, unlicenced, unsourced photos and screenshots which was all inappropriate for wikipedia. at the end az.wiki became more qualified. my will was that vüsal should have created articles as much as he could improve them. in the belief that he would imprve them, i mylself created hundreds of empty pages just to help him. for example this. and also k. yanakiyev, s. yurtaykin was deleted by me because they were half-named and wasnt obvious who actually they were.
After a month, I wrote the first featured article of az.w Puma for groving the quality of az.wikipedia.
Vüsal called me as armenian and made ethnic wars in az.wikipedia to make me unliked person because of my armenian alphabet knowledge. As a result, everybody guessed that I'm an armenian and they wanted to block me
In this sentence Bir trəfinin erməni olduğunu isə heç deməyə ehityac yoxdur. Belə işlər ermənilərdən gözlənilir it's clear that he called me as an armenian. And he wrote some bad things about armenian people on some pages. And he added some articles that minimize armenians to discussion pages.
I can show the links about these. Because of thece actions of Vusal, I want him to be blocked for a month.--Uannis 11:28, 29 April 2008 (UTC)