From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
(Redirected from User:Patio)
"All the promises we break from the cradle to the grave" U2's All I Want is You
- See my userPage @Wikipedia in the Dutch language (Nederlands)
|Users by language|
- (Nederlands) Wikipedia in Dutch
Feel free to follow these rules or not
All contributions of UID 37635194 Including sockpuppet (User ID : 11767790) more than 30k edits. (10:45, 8 November 2016 (UTC))
- Now it's your turn to participate if you like.
- I have a passion for decent language. You too? Add your name. Following is a rough translation in English of the linked text in Dutch.
- The goal of Foundation K.j.t is to avoid four letter words and other bad or insulting language in Wikipedia articles
- and other places there or any sister project with the exception of the necessary titles in Wiktionary. If you want to contribute:
- PLease sign by adding four times ~ to the list of participants.
- First three will choose internally the board: CEO, CFO and CIO.
- non-WMF-project @OmegaWiki (admin and tweeter as Patio <on WMF's TranslateWiki I use this nick as well> )
Seen in real life
- Did you meet one or more of the Dutch speaking users? Please feel free to confirm them!
- Confirmed meetings with other Wikimedians (in German)
- Speakers of Italian about English: la lingua franca per eccellenza
- famous people
- Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do.
— Golden_Rule Middle Kingdom eg ±2040 – ±1650 BC
- For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret.
— Σαῦλος Ταρσεύς (tr ±5-±67) Ephesians 5:12
- Chi tempo ha e tempo aspetta, perde l'amico e danari non ha mai.
— Leonardo da Vinci (it 1452-1519)
- He who does not know foreign languages knows nothing of his own.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (de 1749–1832)
- I'm afraid love is just a word.
— Harry Mulisch (nl 1927-2010)
- Probably I am very naive, but I also think I prefer to remain so.
— Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (nl 1930-2002)
- Wat overblijft. Herinneringen niet groter dan postzegels die ik koester
w:en:Boudewijn Büch (nl 1948-2002)
- if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe (us 1926-1962)
- A veteran - whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
- There are four groups of persons: those who believe in <3 groups, >3 groups, exactly 3 groups and human beings who have no idea about numbers and/or groups. updated 09:12, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Wie veel verkast kan veel vertalen 08:03, 25 February 2016 (UTC)