Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am Svenji, a Wiktionarian and Wikipedian from Sweden. I have been involved in the Wiki project since 2006 (wow... I can't believe it myself.) I am mainly a creator at the Swedish Wiktionary, but I create or improve pages on Wikipedia too. However, I like to put a finger in every pie; you will find minor edits on Wikiprojects of possibly hundreds of languages. In my editing I want the pages to be professional, informative, but also fun, street-smart and visually pleasing, and I do believe that readers like a bit of "fun facts" at times. So let's keep it cute. I'm a humble guy, and I REALLY appreciate to be informed if any mistakes are made in my contributions here.
Welcome! Välkommen! Bienvenido!
- idiom.nu - idiomatic expressions
- Swedish sayings
- svenska.se - umbrella search engine for SAOB, SAOL and SO] (best resource there is!)
- synonymer.se - synonyms
- Ordbok by Sametinget.se - Northern, Southern and Lule Sami (Swedish)
- Davvi.no Nordsam - Norwegian to Northern Sami] (Norwegian)
- Lexin - Lule Sami pictographic learning (Swedish)