-- 09:33, 9 November 2011 (UTC)
Re: een productief jaar
Re: en Project_Ideas/Diselo a_wikipedia
Hola, he comentado tu amable participación en http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Fellowships/Project_Ideas/D%C3%ADselo_a_wikipedia. Salud!! --Mjblanco (talk) 06:03, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
Re: en Inglés
- Un très petit peu. C'est anglaise. Síl vous plaît demande centrale. Please forgive me eventual mistakes. My Frebch in writing is very poor. Au revoir et bon chance, ZeaForUs (talk) 09:15, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Discussie over plannenmakerij
Hoi Klaas, bedankt voor je support. Ben dezelfde discussie gestart in de kroeg van Wikimedai Nederland: http://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:De_kroeg#Meepraten_over_de_plannen. Groet, Tim, Timboliu (talk) 06:39, 17 October 2012 (UTC)
- Prima, Tim. Ik ben geen lid om historische (nu praktische) redenen die niet meer terzake doen. Toch is dat waarschijnlijke een goede weg. Een andere optie is verzoeken en voorstellen Heel veel succes. Kind regards, Klaas V 08:13, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
Please rethink that comment
Hi, is it an appropriate thing to say when GAC members are probably better respected for reviewing in terms of the WMF's priorities, without fear or favour to one group or another? Tony (talk) 13:55, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- I don't mean GAC members, but all "normal" editors wherever they are hailing or coming from, were born, what their religion, nationality or whatever is. Sorry for the confusion my statement may have brought to you and/or others. Should I rephrase it or can you as a native speaker of English do it better? Probably! Thanks anyways. Bottomline: I'm still angry at NSA and their employers. European politicians however are far from "saints" as well, some of them are worse than Barack Obama c.s., believe you me... Kind regards, Klaas|Z4␟V: 14:16, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- There are liars. damned liars, and politicians
- You're right, Tony. Deleted the political part. I find the amount too high though. Klaas|Z4␟V: 21:53, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- Nice. Yes, the too high is hard to judge without sufficient details. In my view, the onus should be on applicants to provide these details, not for us to have to extract them bit by bit through a labour-intensive process on the talk page. I'm working on some more explanatory guidelines for such details for the staff and the GAC to consider. Tony (talk) 04:19, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?
Hi! The Wikimedia Foundation would like your input on how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project.
After reading the Reimagining WMF grants idea, we ask you to complete this survey to help us improve the idea and learn more about your experience. When you complete the survey, you can enter to win one of five Wikimedia globe sweatshirts!
In addition to taking the the survey, you are welcome to participate in these ways:
- Respond to questions on the discussion page of the idea.
- Join a small group conversation.
- Learn more about this consultation.
This survey is in English, but feedback on the discussion page is welcome in any language.
Last call for WMF grants feedback!
Hi, this is a reminder that the consultation about Reimagining WMF grants is closing on 8 September (0:00 UTC). We encourage you to complete the survey now, if you haven't yet done so, so that we can include your ideas.