This duplicated page's translations are in the process of being moved to the content's primary location at Resolution:Chapters committee on Wikimedia Foundation Governance Wiki - where you can provide translations and feedback on it.
Please do not provide any additional translations for this page or comment on this page here on Meta-Wiki. All future translations should be provided at its new location on Wikimedia Foundation Governance Wiki and comments may already be provided on its talk page there. Thank you!
- The Board authorizes the creation of a committee for chapter coordination
- The committee shall be organized by Delphine Ménard and Łukasz Garczewski
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee to make strategic plans regarding Wikimedia local chapters
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January about the creation of their committee
- The Board directs the committee to formally report back by 11 February
The board approves by voice vote.