Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Aymara Wikibooks
The Aymara Wikibooks has no legitimate content, only spambots. I contacted the Aymara Wikipedia, but I got no answer, so it seems like nobody wants to maintain this Wiki.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Prince Kassad (talk • contribs) --Johannes Rohr 07:26, 10 July 2007 (UTC).
- You attempted to contact them in English.
I might soon be attempting to get a message translated into Spanish; that might have better luck.--Coppertwig 20:11, 9 November 2007 (UTC) Sorry, I might not get around to doing that. However, it seems like a good idea to collect messages in a number of major languages saying "wiki X may be closed down -- vote here" so that even people who don't speak those languages can pass the message along via likely second-languages of the affected community. --Coppertwig 21:56, 19 November 2007 (UTC)
Arguments for closing Aymara Wikibooks 
- Per nomination: no content, no community. --Johannes Rohr 07:26, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- no content + no users = no wikibook, I'm sorry. --Ooswesthoesbes 11:54, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- Nothing there, so no wiki needed. Cbrown1023 talk 21:02, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support No content: b:ay:Special:Allpages --A. B. (talk) 13:58, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support closing. No content except a handful of spambot pages, and no activity except the spambot generated frenzy... --Jorunn 20:59, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support Slade ♠ 21:56, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support We have wikipedia, so we must work here at first. Hugo.arg 07:49, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- Support --Node ue 23:13, 24 November 2007 (UTC)