Old Wikipedia 
||This proposal has been rejected.
This decision was taken by the language committee in accordance with the Language proposal policy based on the discussion on this page.
The closing committee member provided the following comment:
I am closing this because it is not a real request for a new language edition. However (while the name is not well chosen) the idea makes sense and is not new, but it should be discussed elsewhere. See also incubator:I:Future/multiple_Incubators
. SPQRobin (talk)
16:33, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Language details: Various,mainly English
- Editing community: ???
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: ???
- External links:
- Project name: Wikipedia
- The name of the project in the requested language; for example, "Wikipédia"
- Project namespace: Wikipedia
- The name of the namespace for project pages like policies; usually the same
as the project name.
- Project_talk namespace: Discussion Old Wikipedia
- The name of the discussion namespace for project pages like policies; for
example, "Wikipedia talk" in English.
- Wiki logo: New-Wikipedia logo.svg
- The name of the wiki logo uploaded to the Wikimedia Commons, like
"Wikipedia-logo-v2-pl.png" (see logo).
- Default timezone: No
- The default timezone on the wiki, like "CET (UTC+1)". This is usually the
- User interface: See Translatewiki.
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
It would be like the Old Wikisource,there would be the default multilingual portal,plus new language tests (It would moved from Incubator to here) and Policies and Guidelines (Avaible in lots of languages,like English,French,Spanish,Chinese,Hebrew etc...).
Arguments in favour 
- Becouse,it would be easy to test languages--—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wikidexel2 (talk • contribs) .
- It would be easy to read policies and guidelines,in one place and in lots of languages--—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wikidexel2 (talk • contribs) .
- The new languages that is tested would be more wiki-friendly (becouse it tested in Wikipedia,with other Wikipedias)--—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wikidexel2 (talk • contribs) .
- And it's easy to create (No need to have a new logo,to translate the interface,and only need to ad a Wiki-interface to the main page and pages).--—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wikidexel2 (talk • contribs) .
Arguments against 
- Nonsense - strongly oppose.--U.Steele 11:00, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
- A mixed-language wikipedia makes no sense to me, I don't even understand how this could possibly work. In what language will the "France" page be written ? French ? English ? Mixed ? Will there also be a page named Francia, another named Frankreich etc. ?
- We already have the Wikimedia Incubator to host test wikis in future languages, so there is no need for this creation --Hydriz 11:26, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Very strong oppose. Hazard-SJ ± 02:49, 29 February 2012 (UTC)
Other discussion 
- Where did this name come from ? (from Old Wikisource ? bad reason). This doesn't seems really appropriate… Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 10:46, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- This is not really a request for a new language. There is already the idea to split Incubator into different wikis per project. It has its advantages & disadvantages (it would integrate better with each project but there would be even more wikis). SPQRobin (talk) 22:31, 22 January 2012 (UTC)