||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
- Speakers: ~500,000.
- Location(s) spoken: Russia: Republic of Adygea.
Arguments in favour
- Support Strong support. I have done on the Incubator what I can, i. e. (almost) nothing (User ady-0…). Where are the native speakers (there are only 8 articles, in two dialects) ? --Budelberger 14:54, 11 December 2008 (UTC) ().
- With sysop rights, we may have different dialects in one Wikipedia ; Emiliano-Romagnolo has nine ! See e. g. here (« Sta pâgina la gh'é in dialèt ») --Budelberger 15:19, 11 December 2008 (UTC) ().
Circassian has only slightly different dialects which are complitely mutually intelligible. I am willing to contribute with article for the Wikipedia in western Circassian Dialect.
- Support --Mirzali
- Support--Reality006 23:19, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Strong support: Even only being a living language is sufficient to support. People wait this project in their own language. --İazak 09:14, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support--Osmanlı98 18:33, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support: I support.--Veritas 10:04, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support: I support.--Beşiktaşlı48 19:09, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support: I support. Tutitkuni 22:52, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support: per above--Andrijko Z. 12:05, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support--Aplikasi 03:09, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- STRONG Support --Kaiyr 21:24, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strong Support --U.Steele 21:24, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Support - I support this project! --Erdemaslancan 14:10, 30 October 2011 (CET)
- Support. The language has an official status and the community of speakers is certainly big enough to make the wiki work. V. Volkov / В. Волков (kneiphof) 02:04, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Support --Jugydmort 11:55, 25 January 2012 (UTC)
- Currently 0.00% of the most used MediaWiki messages have been localised. Localisation of these messages is a requirement before your request is finally assessed. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 11:36, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Currently 17.37% of the most used MediaWiki messages have been localised. Localisation of these messages is a requirement before your request is finally assessed. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. When you add to the localisations, you are likely to see them the next day at the Incubator.. Thanks, 09:16, 5 October 2009 (UTC)