||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
Balinese is a Indonesian language spoken in Bali. The language has more than 3,000,000 speakers worldwide. There were 2 previous requests were closed during the language proposal reform. I decided to make a 3rd request. Hopefully the request will gain attention by native speakers and hopefully get this wiki created.
Arguments in favour 
- Support Arguments above. Kanzler31 02:52, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
- Support I will try to edit myself and to ask my Balinese friends to contribute. Meursault2004 06:09, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- Support Support Chabi 06:20, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
- Support NoiX180 05:32, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
- Support--Aplikasi 03:10, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- Support --Midnight Green 07:39, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- support if you build it they will come.Luciferwildcat (talk) 03:29, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- Support SpartacksCompatriot (talk) 03:48, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
- Support--Aplikasi (talk) 19:39, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
Arguments against 
Other discussion 
- The proposer is not Balinese.
- Lack of native speaker who have interest to create Balinese wikipedia. Although I'm the native speaker, I can't construct the Balinese wikipedia alone. But I will try it. M. Adiputra 09:31, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
Localisation update 
There is no localisation yet. GerardM 17:47, 28 August 2010 (UTC)