Slovak Wikiversity 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
- Language details: Slovak (slovenčina, slovenský jazyk, slk ISO 639-3)
- Editing community: OosWesThoesBes
N--Mato2593 18:07, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
N--Mimarik (talk) 17:11, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: -
- External links:
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
- Support tommyv580@skwiki --Tommyv580 18:11, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- Support Matom@skwiki --Mato2593 12:18, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- Gigantical support: Slovak is a language spoken by millions of people worldwide! --OosWesThoesBes 12:36, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- Really? I would say about five million.--Juan de Vojnikov 17:14, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- Super Duper Giant Support: Feeling free to be a bit childish like OosWesThoesBes. The Slovak Wikipedia is a very active wikipedia. More than 100,000 articles is very large. A Wikiversity is a great step in Slovakian education. Kanzler31 22:16, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- Some support --Mimarik (talk) 17:07, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
Anyway guys, I see the support so why not to come to Wikiversity Beta and to start to incubate a project?--Juan de Vojnikov 17:15, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- But - how to do it? --Mimarik (talk) 17:08, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- Go to betawikiversity: and just create pages as if it was its own wiki. Put the pages in Category:SK if you want to track them. See betawikiversity:Help:FAQ/En and betawikiversity:Help:Starting a new page/En. πr2 (t • c) 17:16, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
Are there any Slovak pages already? --Mimarik (talk) 19:04, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
Well, there's betawikiversity:Mehxaniko but it doesn't seem to have any actual content. That's in the Slovak category but it is written in Esperanto. Let me see if I can find any real Slovak pages. πr2 (t • c) 19:23, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think there are any currently. πr2 (t • c) 19:37, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
You should start writing pages on betawikiversity: to show that the project can succeed. πr2 (t • c) 20:00, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
Please write there Slovak Wikiversity pages and place it in betawikiversity category SK.