Trust in Wikipedia 
this is Cathy from Hong Kong working on a research about trust on Wikipedia. I wonder if you would kindly contact me at email@example.com? I'd like to chat with you about Wikipedia of your language. Would you kindly drop me your email or IM (Skype, MSN, AIM or ICQ)? It wouldn't take more than ten minutes, but it would help enormously for us to understand the overall trust-based social landscape of Wikipedia. Thank you!
Kabyle wikipedia 
Our request to have a wikipedia in the Kabyle Berber language have been aproved by an administrator :
On this page:
The use/admin TUF-KAT said we need to ask a developer to do the rest, I have posted in the mailing list  but we did not find any developper.
i am a bit lost, what should we exactly do?Toira
what about Anarchopedia ? 
I found your name there : http://fra.anarchopedia.org/index.php/Utilisateur:Libre/motiv
thanks. Join me there.
Request for permission 
Not the Wikipedia Weekly 
Hi! Just a note to give you the details of the next NTWW, since you signed up for it over at en-wiki.
On 24 May 2008, 17:00 (UTC), Not the Wikipedia Weekly will host a special episode on start-up Wikipedias in African languages, and other information on Wikipedia around the world, with special guest: Gerard Meijssen of OmegaWiki, and the World Language Documentation Centre
Thank you 
I ma so gratefull that you saved the lb wiki !!!!!!!
Your comment on Lombard wikipedia 
Hello Millosh, thanks for your comment. You wrote:
Statement update 
Hi Millosh, thanks for being the first to translate my statement. In return, prehaps I should fix the en-fr bilingual statement... except I can't tell if he meant it to show up that way! I modified it after your translation; please look again. (and moved the "a trustee should" commentary elsewhere...).
ISO 639-3 
Help compile Objective Data about the Candidates 
Posted to all candidates talk page:
To aid in the fair evaluation of all the candidates, especially those not active on EnWiki, verifiable data about the candidates is being compiled. Anyone is invited to help compile the data since it is all publicly available on-wiki.
But since the people best qualified to help are the candidates themselves, it seems reasonable to ask:
- Which languages do you speak? (voter statement)
- Which projects do you contribute to?
- For each, when was your first edit?
- For each, how many total edits? (exact figures not need)
- Which projects are you an admin on?
- Are you a bureaucrat? which projects? when?
- Are you a CheckUser? Which projects? When did you start??
- Are you a steward? If so when were you made one?
- Have you served in a verifiable leadership role on a project? (e.g. Like EnWiki's Founder or Arbcom member)
- Have you served in a verifiable leadership role on at the Chapter or Foundation level? (Trustee, etc)
Are there any objectively verifiable facts that should be included in this guide but aren't?
(Incidentally, this document won't reflect my own personal values or wikipolitical opinions. Ideally it will come to exist outside of my userspace in some neutral, visible location. -- Alecmconroy)
Manchu wikipedia 
mini gucu saiyūn？bi inu manjurara manju.bi mini gucusei emgi manju gisun i uikipidiya be araki sembi.manju gisun oci manjusai banjin de ujui uju oyonggo baita inu.bi mini booi urse de manjurambime tese be latin mudan i tacibufi ‘möllendorff transcription’ be inu hūlame mutembi.ere durun i manju gisun i uikipidiya be hūlaki sere manjusa kemuni labdu bi.aika emu manju gisun i uikipidiya be ilibuci manjusa urgunjembime be suwende gemu ambula banihalara!
Hello,my friend!I'm a also a manchu-speaking manchu.Me and my friends wants to write the manchu wikipedia.Manchu language is the first important thing in manchus' life.I speak manchu to my family and they were taught the latin letters so they can also read the ‘möllendorff transcription’.Such manchu people that would very much like to see a manchu wikipedia are still many.If a manchu wikipedia is built the manchus would be happy and we will thank all of you a lot!
A calculation error? 
Hi, you granted me sysop rights extension recently, stating it was for six months this time. But then it is supposed to expire on 13 June 2013, not 13 April. Could you correct this, please? --PICAWN (talk) 21:20, 14 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello! I want to suggest new Korean translation :)
국어 isn't correct translation of Korean. It means official language/native language in any country. Therefore, if you intend it as translation of Korean, please move /한국어. And.. contetns' translation!
저는 이곳의 관리자입니다. 기술적인 문제가 있으시다면, 제게 언제든지 도움을 요청해 주세요. 저는 한국어를 모릅니다. 그러나 귀하께서 저와 한국어로 대화하길 원하신다면, 구글 번역을 통해 대화를 나눌 수 있습니다. 구글 번역을 통한 한국어로의 대화를 원치 않으시면 영어로 질문에 대한 답변을 드리겠습니다.
inactive global bots 
Hello Millosh, could you please explain (preferably at Talk:Bot policy#Inactive global bots should lose their global bot status) why you considered the reasons for bot flag removal insufficient? In this discussion, several users have agreed that removing the bot flag from inactive bots is a good idea and that this can and should be done on the basis of the current global bot policy. Furthermore, since that discussion started, this practice has been consistently applied, and 30 global bot flags have been removed up to now because of inactivity. Thank you in advance! --UV (talk) 22:58, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
- As I said to Quentin in a private email, the problem is that there is no policy which defines the reasons for global bot flag removal, which means that they should be removed just in the case of abuse. At the other side, I don't have any objection to the extension of the policy in that way. So, please, proceed with a bit more formal discussion about it (ask relevant people to contribute), reach consensus and implement the consensus into the policy. I think that the reasonable and well enough written proposal would pass without problems. Personally, I'd support such initiative. --Millosh (talk) 12:03, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- Note that the present action is not a matter of urgency and, if so, it should be incorporated into the policy explicitly, not by customs. It is not fair toward the bot owners to demand following "unwritten rules" (discussions on the talk pages are discussions, not rules) in relation to their obligations. --Millosh (talk) 12:03, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for explaining. I think I will not invest my time in initiating a change of the global bot policy now (perhaps global interwiki bots will become obsolete soon anyway when interlanguage links come from wikidata). However, if someone else initiates and pursues such a change in the global bot policy, I would of course participate in the discussions. Greetings, --UV (talk) 22:11, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
Application for admin 
Collingwood CU/lock 
- Hi Millosh - Are you able to advise how the CU for Poetlister/Collingwood was confirmed, given that the Poetlister IP trace was stale? See also Steward_requests/Checkuser/2013-02#Collingwood.40en.wikiversity. Sincerely, James -- Jtneill - Talk 03:39, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship (April 2013) 
Hello Millosh. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2013. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2013. Kind regards. -- MarcoAurelio 14:45, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
- Distributed via Global message delivery, 14:45, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
The Wikinewsie Group provisional board selection 
Hi. You indicated an interest in supporting The Wikinewsie Group. We are currently in the process of trying to determine the best time for a meeting to determine the composition of the provisional board of the organization. If you are interested in attending or possible running for the board, please go to The Wikinewsie Group/Meetings and indicate which time would be best for you by 26 April. We plan to announce the time for the board meeting based on greatest potential availability on 28 April. --LauraHale (talk) 04:44, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
Formal complaint 
Hello, Could you please give me an advice in regard how to place a formal complaint against an administrator? I would like to point out an issue at slovak Wikipedia. Thank you.
The Wikinewsie Group provisional board selection meeting time 
Hi. This is to inform you that the meeting for the provisional board selection meeting for The Wikinewsie Group will take place in #wikinews-group on May 4, 2013 at 13:00 UTC, which is 8:00 in Mexico City, 9:00 in New York City, 15:00 in Berlin and 23:00 in Sydney. If you are interested in being on the provisional board but cannot attend, please comment at Talk:The Wikinewsie Group/Meetings to let the community know. --LauraHale (talk) 21:24, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
A couple of doubts 
Hi Millosh! I'm translating in italian your Board candidacy's statement and there are two little points that I'd like you to explain me better in order to translate in the best way.
- What do you mean as "radical" internet?
- What do you mean with "engagement" ? A promise? A duty? A task?
- Answering here because of others, as well:
- radical: The first meaning of wikt:radical ("Favoring fundamental change, or change at the root cause of a matter."). I think that it would be safe to translate it in Italian literally: radicale. The meaning of the sentence is a bit ambiguous, as the idea is to keep Internet "radical" [and open], which is a kind of oxymoron. But, I think that the intuitive meaning should be understood well enough.
- engagement: The first meaning on Google Translate seems good enough ("impegno"), but I suppose that you can have better ideas, as well.
- And thanks for translating and good wishes! :) --Millosh (talk) 17:17, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
Improving quality 
You make some excellent points in your thoughtful response to my question. Thank you. You close mentioning the benefits of an open discussion between WMF and relevant editors. The problem with that is the WMF is rather amorphous and everybody is busy with set tasks, and it is very difficult to know whom to approach. I and other members of the Wiki Med Foundation would welcome the opportunity to talk these issues over with anyone at the Foundation who is willing to engage on the topic.
- The quick fix is to approach Philippe Beaudette, as he is Director of Community Advocacy.
- At the other side, I think that your need should be covered via more broad discussion. I think that it is sustainable not to have a person in charge for cooperation with scientific institutions, as well as that cooperation with scientific institutions hasn't been explored yet. --Millosh (talk) 20:35, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
The Signpost 
I've emailed you on a Signpost matter.