|Users by language|
|Caught by a global block?
Please do not email me nor leave a request on this page asking for an exemption, such requests need to be centrally handled.
If you think that your IP address should be unblocked, please request that at Steward requests/Global, providing the IP address and a reason why it should be unblocked.
- 1 TUSC token d91ad562a2ec917955d6510fb2e7bdc6
- 2 Martini Racing article changes
- 3 Wikidata weekly summary #101
- 4 Hardblocking of thousands?
- 5 Special:Diff/7893310
- 6 Autopatrollers
- 7 Wikidata weekly summary #102
- 8 Wikidata weekly summary #103
- 9 schoolcraftT
- 10 question
- 11 Wikidata weekly summary #104
- 12 Ismael755
- 13 Wikidata weekly summary #105
- 14 Blocking
- 15 Wikidata weekly summary #106
TUSC token d91ad562a2ec917955d6510fb2e7bdc6
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Martini Racing article changes
- Not sure which edit was yours, nor at which wiki. Presumably you were adding a link, and it wasn't in line with our philosophy of Wikipedia being an encyclopaedia, and not a directory of links. The local policies will explain it, however, I will point you to en:Wikipedia:External links and if that is not the right language, there may be an interwiki link to your language. — billinghurst sDrewth 20:59, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
Wikidata weekly summary #101
Hardblocking of thousands?
- @Pxos: Xwiki vandalism from a right nuisance at your ISP. About to write and complain to them tonight. It was a short term measure, and was meant to be taken off earlier by those dealing with other components. Quick checks of meta didn't show many active users in the range at the time of the block, so we took our chances. As an admin, you shouldn't have been affected by the block due to the right
Bypass IP blocks, auto-blocks and range blocks (ipblock-exempt). Where were you affected by this? — billinghurst sDrewth 09:46, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- I wasn't affected at all. There was a discussion on Finnish WP about the block, and I discovered that the block was a hard one possibly affecting dozens of registered users. I'm looking forward to hearing whether you will get a response from the ISP. If we are talking about the same persistent and industrious fellow as on fi-wiki, I understand the reasons for blocking him. --Pxos (talk) 09:57, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Pxos: Compiling data as we speak. Re the user, as can be expected, I can neither deny nor confirm your perceptiveness. There were three range blocks placed last night, and I will review them as I work through this data collection, and either remove or convert to soft blocks. It was 2.30am for me at the time, and had to leave the remaining cleanup then, for those who were more awake than me. FWIW I had an email to another fi provider about ten days ago and have heard nothing in response, though to note that I can be dogged in my attempts. — billinghurst sDrewth 10:10, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- Dynamic redrawing of watchlist MEH! — billinghurst sDrewth 16:51, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
Wikidata weekly summary #102
Wikidata weekly summary #103
- Really DanielTom. Mind your own business. — billinghurst sDrewth 09:26, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello Billinghurst, my name is Erjanik, i am user from Armenian Wikipedia, at first sorry for my not better English, may be you can help us with one question, in all Wiki projects font changed, example in Armenian wikipedia we want change font? is it possible ?, one of Armenian wikipedia user Xelgen changed somethings, may be he can also change now: --ERJANIK (talk) 08:18, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
- @ERJANIK: There has been a global change and the information is at mw:Typography Refresh. The page has information about where to discuss the matter. Note that if you want a quick change, change to the monobook skin.
This was announced at Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/14 and in the previous edition. It would be worthwhile getting the newsletter delivered to you, Global message delivery/Targets/Tech ambassadors. — billinghurst sDrewth 09:07, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
- ok, thank you, and one question also, can user upload her photograph and use it in her account page in wikipedia? if yes which license must has this picture free or not free ? : Thanks before hand, best regards` --ERJANIK (talk) 07:32, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know the rules for Armenian WP for uploads, you will need to check there. Wikimedia Commons does allow users to upload an image for their user pages, and you can get information about uploads and other help information at Commons:FAQ. Please make sure that you identify it as a user image for your user page, and to use it. It will need to have some level of free license, that later link will have information available for Commons. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:02, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Wikidata weekly summary #104
- I am pretty much out of action for at least the next few days, and maybe a week, so cannot progress anything like this at this time. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:03, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- So can my account be unlocked when possible? 184.108.40.206 00:28, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
Wikidata weekly summary #105
- @I.G.I.cool: As you haven't included any information, I can only hazard a guess that your underlying IP address is blocked, as I haven't blocked your account. The place for review is SRG. — billinghurst sDrewth 23:10, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
My ip 220.127.116.11 i'm not spammer,it's error. See- You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
Your IP address has been blocked on all wikis.
- As I stated in my last message, and is stated in the edit pane, all requests should be taken to SRG. I do not take them on this page. — billinghurst sDrewth 01:46, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- Further, you clearly did not check the given url. Your request will be denied due to issues with that IP address, which is spamming. You may need to fix your security. — billinghurst sDrewth 01:50, 18 April 2014 (UTC)