Shure - fix the offending ;-) text.
--Krischik 16:14, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Language Templates 
Suruena, honestly saying I can't grasp now how we use your language templates, and I feel it would be better to list them in a page. Would you like to create a page and give us a list and usage explanation? Cheers, --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 16:44, 15 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Names of translated personal pages 
As for User:Suruena (es), you can't have this page in your intention I suppose; It belong not to you, but a registered user under this name "Suruena (es)", though currently there is no such an user. And therefore it is not right to make its talk a redirect to other pages ...Differences are clear, if you check the items of "toolbox" of each page, your own user page and this page. Would you like to have this page as a subpage of your user page instead ? --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 10:11, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Ooops, it's true, I'm sorry. I will move they right now to different subpages. Thank you for pointing me out this problem. --surueña 10:18, 2005 Apr 16 (UTC)
- Maybe the software should restrict this, or at least it should warn the user --surueña 10:29, 2005 Apr 16 (UTC)
Uppercase in language name 
I red in your User:Suruena/i18n (en) your explanation about your template about language.
I can contribute creating template in Italian (the ones ending in (it) ), but I have to ask you a question. Should the name (adjective) of the languge be capitilized (starting with Uppercase letter)? While in English shuch adjective are always capitalized in Italian words like italiano, inglese, spagnolo are lower case when are adjective and uppercase when use as substantive.
Your list is great but there a are aserious question difficult to solve. You can not put in link to other language. So the first questionis : How do you intend to use it? And the second is if you find a way to insert link (you are more expert thann me, so you pheraps do what I do not know how to do), could yo, please, let me now? This would be very useful to provide a link from an helppage to the corriponfig translation in other languages. --AnyFile 08:53, 19 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Hello, how do you do? The capitalisation of language names, that's a good question. I can't help you, I don't know ;-) I'm not a translator, I'm interested in the technology. Now that you mention it, I think that in Spanish the language names are all low case too. This is currently research, I don't know whether this templates will be used as adjectives or substantives. Maybe you can help with this decision: As I explain in that page, they are mainly designed for interlanguages templates like Template:Active Wikipedias or Template:Suruena/i18n/Languages. In these cases are they used as adjectives or substantives? The advantage is that it doesn't matter a lot whether they are now written in lowercase or not: changes are cheap, it can be changed later (it could even be changed using a simple script). Maybe in the future they will used for other purposes.
- And relating to the second issue, I will add more examples that show how to do what you want. I was thinking in a list of languages that points to the correct Wikipedia article (the version of the Wikipedia specified as a paramenter). Ciao --surueña 13:12, 2005 Apr 19 (UTC):
- OK, I have seen how Template:Suruena/i18n/Languages works. I understood that the aim of your templates is to point to a fixed list of language traslations and with the use of the parameter you change the labels on the link shown so that the labels appear in the correct language. What I was looking for was different to be used in help page (such as help:Contents). What we want is fixed label (just in the language it point followed by langage code like (en)) and different targets of the links. We found no way to solve this problem in a generic way, that is passing the target as parameter. Instead we are using the followin solution. Every page include a template which is name start with Template:H-langs: followed by the name of the page in the English version. There is a little trick so that the there is no need to explicitally include the code for that but it is included by onother template , Template:h:f, provaiding to pass to it in the parameter enname the name of the English version page. This in not exactly what we were looking for, but solve the most important problem. When a language is added it is enought to edit the template one time and all the other language will have the link added automatically. There is no problem for the labels (as in your case) since who add a link to a new language usually now how the name of his/her own languagge is written.
- Bye (en) - Adios (es) - Ciao (it) AnyFile 09:54, 21 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Maratón de escritura 
Interlanguage templates 
wikiquote en español 
Hola, te invito a entrar en discusión sobre el cambio de nombre de wikiquote. la discusión está en. Wikiquote:es:Wikiquote:Café#Cambio de nombre a wikicitas. gracias Wikiquote:es:Usuario:Unnio--220.127.116.11 18:39, 6 May 2005 (UTC)
Colaboración en artículo colaborativo 
Hola, he descubierto este interesante proyecto de wiki semántico y me encantaría contar con tu colaboración para un artículo colaborativo que estamos escribiendo. Y nos aportaras tu experiencia sobre wikis semánticos. Saludos Mentxu. Mi e-mail sared1.0 (arroba) gmail (punto) com