Wikimedia Canada is the official Wikimedia chapter for Canada. The association was incorporated on 10 November 2010 under the name "Wiki Canada" and does business under the name Wikimedia Canada in English and Wikimédia Canada in French. It was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011.
We are currently in the process of redoing our web site, in the mean time, please use one of the methods below to contact us. The archived Meta-Wiki homepage of Wikimedia Canada can be found at Wikimedia Canada/Archive.
Board of Directors
In 2014, the Wikimedia Canada Board of Directors officially is:
- President: Alan Walker (email)
- Secretary: Jeffery Nichols (email)
- Member: Ray Saintonge (email)
- Treasurer: Linda Chew (email)
- Project Manager: Benoit Rochon (email)
- Legal adviser: Prosenjit Lahiry (email)
See also : Participant list