Jump to navigation Jump to search
During the last years, several initiatives were tried to produce aerial pictures. The goal of this page is to centralize all of them in order to give a clear and honest picture of all the constraints, costs and positive aspects of each solution.
|Wikimedia CH||Kite aerial photography||Kite equipped with a camera → aim to produce pictures of landmarks or cities from the sky||700€||Pleclown||Examples|
|Wikimedia Deutschland||Airplane flights||Photographer taking pictures from an Aircraft. (On German Wikipedia)||Raboe001||Examples|
|Wikimedia France||Unmanned Aerial Vehicle||Quad-rotor UAV with a camera flying at low altitude (below 150m above ground level)||1,000 → 3,000€ ||photo[AT]lists.wikimedia.fr||ToucanWings|
|Wikimedia Israel||Airplane flights||he:וק:ויקיאוויר − Presentation − Examples|
|Wikimedia Sverige||Helicopter flights||Taking photos from a commercial helicopter sightseeing tour.||150 → 900€||Jan Ainali (WMSE)||Examples|
|Wikimedia Eesti||Unmanned Aerial Vehicle||Taking images with an UAV. Mostly in Hiiumaa island, but also from various ports and few other locations.||300 €||Ivo Kruusamägi||All images|
- Price of UAV depends on weight of the payload, especially the type of camera (GoPro or DSLR)
- Price of the helicopter tour depends on length on tour and number of photgraphers at the same time.
- Grants:Learning patterns/Using drones for aerial photography for Commons and Wikipedia
- Iniative with Czech Republic Ambassador Programm
- User Zdeněk Fiedler is providing aerial images of villages in the Czech republic