Alva's Wikipedia Student's Association/Events/Lingua Libre training session
Alva's student's association with the help of CIS-A2K is conducting an online training session to create more awareness about the Lingua Libre in the student community. This session will be conducted on 18 November 2020 from 6 PM to 7 PM.
About Lingua Libre
Lingua Libre - Massive Open Audio Recording is an opensource platform and web apps created to ease mass recording of texts into clean, well cut, well named and apps friendly audio files. It is designed from the start to ease the creation of consistent datasets of audio files. We believe it is the best tool available to create a dataset from a few dozens to several thousand audios files. Recording productivity can reach up to 1000 audio recordings/hour, given a clean words list and an experienced user.
List of participants
- Yakshitha (talk) 15:32, 16 November 2020 (UTC)
- Ashwini2001 (talk) 01:27, 17 November 2020 (UTC)
- Ashoka KG (talk) 09:56, 17 November 2020 (UTC)
- Shilpa Bhat N H (talk) 10:24, 17 November 2020 (UTC)
- --Swathivishwakarma (talk) 02:16, 18 November 2020 (UTC)