Arctic Knot Conference 2021
The Arctic Knot Conference 2021 will take place online on 24–25 June 2021.
At the Arctic Knot Wikimedia Language Conference 2021 we want to look at the future of indigenous and underrepresented languages and their presence and use on the Wikimedia projects. The conference will provide space and focus for indigenous and underrepresented language communities to connect, learn from each other, and collaborate.
- Call for submissions: 15 March–15 April 2021
- Submissions selected: 15 May 2021
- Deadline for prerecorded media: 15 June 2021
- Program published: 19 May 2021
- Registration opened: 21 May 2021
- Event: 24–25 June 2021