Assamese Wikisource Workshop, Guwahati/Feedback/নিৰঞ্জন বড়া
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please do not use anyones real names and use Usernames only. Feel free to use your language to provide the feedback, if you wish.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Share your detailed feedback here:
- Please summarize your experience in this program in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- Ans: It was a very good experience. First of all, a very nice venue. Meet many people and we all are taught well, so well that we forgot about the time that day
- Please explain what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- Ans: Presentation, teaching process, helping in many works almost everything went well that day. From the basic, the things were taught. then the level is increased step by step. so I want to say that the flow of the workshop is very good. I think no one felt tired that day during the workshop. And also after the workshop and in the middle nice foods were there.
- Please explain what are the areas that can be improved and would you have liked to be different? (how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- Ans: Well, first of all, I think the time was limited so some things were not touched that day. The whole workshop went perfect.
- What did you learn in the program?
- Ans: Learn about Wikisource. how to edit type and create pages. How to upload books on wiki commons. and the most important is the power of OCR.
- What learnings you gained from this program will you share with other community members and how?
- Ans:I can share this with my friends. If some programme/meeting happen then i can bring the topic there and can give some light to the interested people.
- What are the future activities you wanted to plan after this event?
- Ans: Apply what i learnt, contribute to the wikisource and as mention earlier teach others also.