Assamese Wikisource Workshop, Guwahati/Feedback/gitartha.bordoloi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please do not use anyones real names and use Usernames only. Feel free to use your language to provide the feedback, if you wish.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Share your detailed feedback here:
- Please summarize your experience in this program in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: I was more of a facilitator than a participant; still It was a wonderful experience hosting the first ever Assamese Wikisource workshop. It was certainly helpful for the participants.
- Please explain what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The enthusiasm showed by the participants was great. I'm sure they would continue to contribute to the project in the coming years. The sessions went smoothly without any hiccups. The hands-on parts were spot on. The Q & A sessions with videos recording was a nice touch. Due credit must also be given to the trainers from CIS. The logistics part was handled beautifully by them and the participants didn't complain of anything in particular.
- Please explain what are the areas that can be improved and would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: Considering it was the first workshop and a few participants were new to wiki, I think no change was needed to the outline. However with the same people, the next workshop should be a bit advanced dealing in the digitalization part in detail.
- What did you learn in the program?
- A A thing or two about the editing process, plus I think I can now conduct a basic workshop on my own.
- What learnings you gained from this program will you share with other community members and how?
- A I've already shared a few thing with other members who could not join the workshop. The importance of digitalization and collaborative task management would be a valuable lesson for all the members.
- What are the future activities you wanted to plan after this event?
- A Two workshops- one in North Lakhimpur college in collaboration with the academic heads and another in Jorhat are in the planning stage. We hope to conduct these within the next two months. A follow-up meet for the recent workshop should be organized within August. An Assamese wikisource editathon is being planned in near future.