Amical Wikimedia/July-August 2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Associació Amical Viquipèdia/July-August 2011)
July-August 2011 (Catalan)
Courses, Workshops, Seminars
- Workshop at the EDRA Art & Design School in Rubí in July. Barcelona
- 8 July: Wikipedia Editing Workshop at the 2011 Free Software Seminar of the County of El Berguedà (Jornades de Programari Lliure del Berguedà). We will attempt to maintain contact with the Berguedà Telecentre (community technology center) to ensure that the facilities can serve as a point of contact and dissemination of Wikipedian activity in the county. See the report and photos of the workshops.
- 5-9 July: The GLAM Ambassador Kippelboy participated in the conference Communicating the Museum (Düsseldorf), namely in the Wikipedia Lounge held there. See the article about the conference at the Picasso Museum Blog (in English, Catalan and Spanish).
Release of Content
- The Picasso Museum of Catalonia releases the text of its website highlights.
Institutional Relations and Relations with Organizations
- 11 July: Meeting with staff of the Miquel Crusafont Catalan Institute of Paleontology in order to prepare future collaboration on Wikiprojects relating to paleontology and schools. Kippelboy
- 15 July: Meeting with the Pyrenees-Mediterranean Euroregion regarding Wiki Loves Monuments. Gomà and Vriullop
- 29 July: Kippelboy completes his stint as a Wikipedian-in-Residence at the Picasso Museum, the first in the State of Spain. For more information, see bloc.
- 2 August: Meeting with the County Studies Center (Centre d'Estudis Comarcals) of Altafulla. Gomà
- 23 August: Meeting with the Museum of the Mediterranean (Museu de la Mediterrània) of Torroella de Montgrí to start preparing a possible GLAM-WIKI seminar in Girona. Kippelboy
- The Association funded part of the travel expenses for two of its members to attend Wikimania - Marc Miquel (member of Amical Viquipèdia) and Góngora (member of Amical and of Wikimedia Spain). Both made presentations. Alina also attended, though without funding. She led the workshop on minority languages.
- The Association also obtained funding for SPQRobin to attend Wikimania and present what he has been developing.