Association of Apathetic Wikipedians/Members
- Dysprosia 22:54, 27 Oct 2004 (UTC) though I could be doing other better things at this point in time...
- —Kate | Talk 09:52, 2004 Oct 28 (UTC)
- Johnleemk 09:54, 28 Oct 2004 (UTC) Ironic that I'm also a member of one of the groups in the "Compare" section, but although I argue in favour of deletionism, I don't actually bother practising what I preach and voting on VFD. :p
- Angela 10:08, 28 Oct 2004 (UTC) I'd be a deletionist eventualist if I could be bothered...
- Isomorphic I'm not completely apathetic, but a good dose of apathy can solve all kinds of problems.
- Yelyos 23:28, 28 Oct 2004 (UTC) Radical apathetic.
- sannse - whatever
- Waerth - AIW and ADW is pushing things a bit to far, there are more important things ... geez!
- Halbared bovvered
- Matt Crypto — fellow Wikipedians, I implore you to waste not your precious hours on this earth with endless bickering about Votes for Dilution, or whatever the hell it is, for the following 12 reasons: 1) stuff it, I'm going back to bed.
- Noisy 01:14, 30 Oct 2004 (UTC) Why isn't one tilde enough to sign your name? Having to type more tires me out.
- Hemanshu 08:43, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC) not completely apathetic. do care about Wikipedia but if there's an apathetic association, I have to be here. :)
- Jnc 13:06, 16 Nov 2004 (UTC) You generally can't drag me to VfD with a team of oxen! Fagh!
- bdesham - maybe I'll start caring when the annotated version of the Deletion Policy is released.
- Tyln 09:23, 6 Dec 2004 (UTC) I can't be bothered with advocating against stupidity. Perhaps I'll advocate against advocation when I really feel like it.
- jeremymiles Too apathetic to think up an interesting username.
- Eric's penguin
- Addesso I want to make more positive changes in my life and feel I should associate with people who are the same. You all seem like a happy, productive bunch!
- Dangerous Angel *zzzzzzz*
- RadRafe — I trust that policy will continue to improve without my involvement. It always has before.
- Clavicula Pontifex 10:13, 23 July 2012. The dichotomy of apathy/interest leaves my inspiration in an apathetic state, longing for interest
- I'd write something witty here, but it hardly seems worth it.Gaff 04:44, 22 October 2005 (UTC)
- Encyclopedist 16:28, 22 November 2005 (UTC)
- Terraxos 01:31, 26 January 2006. So apathetic I haven't bothered to write my userpage.
- Lan3y 16:55, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
- Eluchil 184.108.40.206 12:48, 29 January 2006 (UTC)
- Sergeant Snopake I didn't really care enough to join any groups, so I decided to join this one. 13:40, 11/03/06. I have decided to resign from this group. Over the last few months, I have become anything but apathetic. Sergeant Snopake 10:58, 08 of May 2006
- 夏目 09:04, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
- Cookiecaper 08:59, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
- Pylon 17:52, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Czoller Far too much hooplah and shenanigans, I say.
- what is this wiki garbage about anyway?
- Rainer1 I'll think of something clever to say eventually.
- !paradigm! watch me pretend to join.
- Obbop Okay, name entered. When is the drawing?
- Chickenfeed9 19:12, 2 February 2007 (UTC) Im so lazy I only just got round to joining. murr...
- User:SebastianBean yeah I am really to lazy for even this
- PhishRCool I'm actually not that lazy, I just like to join Wiki societies so I can put their boxes on my user page. ;-)
- User:Katsurina Blah...
- Sang'gre Habagat
*cough*Userboxen*cough. Apathy = me.
- Unimaginative Username I used to spend 20-30 hours a week copy-editing WP articles to near-perfection, in return for an occasional "thanks" and an occasional storm of controversy, only to see them 100% rewritten a week later. Then I had an apathy epiphany. (I know the foregoing explanation seems unapathetically lengthy, but please note that from the time I quit, it took me almost six months to get over here and sign up. I hope that qualifies. But if not, who gives a rat's rectum?) Unimaginative Username 04:24, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Tyciol 18:59, 19 June 2008 (UTC) Most unfortunately I am not cool enough to be in any of the below categories. The following is hypocritical because it too is a list. I joined the one after it because, like my reason for listing myself here, I am a namefag, but unfortunately doing so meant I could not join the following one, since I am not a contradictionist. I must research Llamas and also the final category to learn how people qualify for them, they look interesting to me. I am a member of other Wikipedians' Associations, however I consider myself Apathetic because I get involved in so few of them for so little time.
- Mandingoesque 15:57, 3 March 2009 (UTC) - what im i doing????
- MiKE100malloy 15:24, 10 August 2010 (UTC) - I am interested in ... joining ... whatever
- --Sportsfan92 21:34, 11 February 2012 (UTC)I suppose I can put myself on this list, but I wish someone else would do it for me
- Philculmer (talk) 07:52, 14 September 2016 (UTC) Hopefully a sig will do it.
- 1 Members uninterested in listing themselves
- 2 Members uninterested in listing themselves in "Members uninterested in listing themselves" list
- 3 Members uninterested in listing themselves in "Members uninterested in listing themselves in "Members uninterested in listing themselves""
- 4 Members uninterested in continuing to recurse "Members uninterested in..."
- 5 Members who are amused by this whole thing
- 6 Apathetic Wikipedian is Apathetic
Members uninterested in listing themselves
- Dpbsmith. Not only do I advocate constructive apathy, I advocate beneficial hypocrisy and charitable inconsistency. (I do hang out in VfD, though, does that disqualify me?) I vote my gut feeling, which is that I think it's OK for an article to be about something non-notable if it's a good article, and OK for something to be a bad article if it's about something notable. I can't be bothered to justify this logically. All be the same in a hundred years, that's what I say.
- Then he saw also that it matters little what profession, whether of religion or irreligion, a man may make, provided only he follows it out with charitable inconsistency, and without insisting on it to the bitter end. It is in the uncompromisingness with which dogma is held and not in the dogma or want of dogma that the danger lies.—Samuel Butler, The Way Of All Flesh -Unsigned
- Whatever. IMeowbot 18:13, 8 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- Note that there are members uninterested in listing themselves as uninterested in listing themselves. -- Paddu 04:37, 9 Jan 2005 (UTC)
I'd like to express a heartfelt lack of interest in knowing that. IMeowbot 15:21, 14 Jan 2005 (UTC)Never mind, too much bother.
- meh... Morbid-o 17:38, 25 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Ahh...apathy....BrokenSegue 22:04, 10 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Go ahead and sign me up. Or not. Whatever. (preceding unsigned comment by Alan Au 04:02, 28 July 2005 (UTC))
- Delete; associationcruft. Or strong keep. Whatever blows your boat up. Cernen 12:01, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
- Really not bothered either way. Nuge 10:14, 23 April 2006 (UTC)
- what me worry? --Janneman 06:52, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
- TheGunn i have no goals and on occasion edit articles. i'm home.
Robert- no aspirations and i don't care
Members uninterested in listing themselves in "Members uninterested in listing themselves" list
- Austere 02:22 PST, 11 Dec 2005. Whaaaat-ever.
- Faethon 18:13, 6 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Remind me to do it later. Donnie Love 11:38, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not bothered by this at all. In fact, even typing this right now is in support of my apathetic tendencies. Londonsista 01:05, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Tyciol 18:59, 19 June 2008 (UTC) I would never list myself in the above list, it is totally stupid and doesn't make any sense.
Members uninterested in listing themselves in "Members uninterested in listing themselves in "Members uninterested in listing themselves""
- Tlim7882 (talk • contribs)
- Whatever FinalWish
- Burp! --Damërung 19:21, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Lakkasuo (talk • contribs)
Members uninterested in continuing to recurse "Members uninterested in..."
Members who are amused by this whole thing
Apathetic Wikipedian is Apathetic
- ArcaneKnowledge March 9th, 2008 etc etc etc...