Book management 2014/Community Bonding Report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minimum Viable Product/Goals
- irc meeting every few days (as often as possible).
- Daily email communication.
- Daily report submission.
- It is important to focus on the most important deliverable products.
- Planning and prioritizing everything beforehand makes it easier to assess the difficulty and work on a task.
- Discussing ideas helps. Feedback improves the idea.
- Testing the implemented code is equally important.
- Regular reporting is important as it helps keep track of the progress.
- If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong. Talk about it with your mentor.
- It is always good to work with deadlines for better output but deadlines must be practical and comfortable enough, neither too loose nor too strict.
- It is best to let the mentor know the problems you are facing ( even if they seem insignificant at first ) before its too late.