Category:CS1 language sources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty.|
This is a tracking category for CS1 citations that use the parameter
|language= to identify foreign language sources. The assigned value must be an ISO 639-1 code or associated language name that is recognized by MediaWiki. This category should not contain individual pages. Pages in the subcategories should only be added to them by CS1 templates and Module:Citation/CS1. Subcategories in this category are ordered by ISO639-1 two character language codes.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- CS1 Arabic-language sources (ar) (1 page)
- CS1 Bangla-language sources (bn) (6 pages)
- CS1 Bashkir-language sources (ba) (2 pages)
- CS1 Chinese-language sources (zh) (3 pages)
- CS1 French-language sources (fr) (20 pages)
- CS1 German-language sources (de) (7 pages)
- CS1 Italian-language sources (it) (4 pages)
- CS1 Malayalam-language sources (ml) (2 pages)
- CS1 Nepali-language sources (ne) (3 pages)
- CS1 Portuguese-language sources (pt) (7 pages)
- CS1 Spanish-language sources (es) (61 pages)
- CS1 Ukrainian-language sources (uk) (3 pages)
Pages in category "CS1 language sources"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.