Category:Diversity learning patterns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning patterns with diversity outcomes.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Content pages in category "Diversity learning patterns"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Wikimedia Blog/Drafts/Inspired Learning Patterns: Ask and answer about Diversity in Wikimedia!
- Learning patterns/Centering Marginalised Knowledge
- Learning patterns/Child room
- Learning patterns/Conference workshop to help kickstart a project on a smaller language Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Continuous engagement of New Wikimedians.
- Learning patterns/Creation of an editing workshop or course with patients in an institution.
- Learning patterns/Hosting a multi-location gender gap edit-a-thon
- Learning patterns/How might folks stay engaged?
- Learning patterns/How to get diverse presenters at your conference (from a gender, Global South... perspective)
- Learning patterns/How to join VisibleWikiWomen as a campaign organizer in your local context
- Learning patterns/How to use active listening