Celtic Knot Conference 2020/Submissions/Basque Education Programme: three years in review
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Submission no.
- Basque Education Programme: three years in review
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Basque Country
- Basque Wikimedians User Group
- The Basque Wikimedians User Group, with the funding from the Basque Government, is working in developing new content and ways of collaboration between the Education system and Wikimedia. Thousands of students have contributed with more than three million words, tons of images and even videos in order to make our ecosystem more education-friendly.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- How to work within education, innovative collaboration ideas and a couple of bad jokes.
- Theme of session
- Wikimedia projects in education
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
Friendly space: Because we want to provide a great experience for all participants and foster collaboration, please keep these few guidelines in mind: let’s be respectful to each other, encourage participation and a positive atmosphere, be mindful of how our actions impact others, and feel free to ask for help at any time. Friendly Space Policy in full.