Celtic Knot Conference 2020/Submissions/Participatory Leadership and Education Sharing Santali Wikipedia a Look
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Submission no.
- Participatory Leadership and Education Sharing Santali Wikipedia a Look
- R Ashwani Banjan Murmu
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Wikimedians of Santali Language User Group
- Santali Wikipedia was live on 2nd of August 2018. It is just a one and half years live project. Comparing the other Wikipedia Community and also comparing other Indic languages, the Santali language is at his infancy. Yes, in India it is one of the leading indigenous language but still struggling for its existence. In this presentation an effort has been made to show how an opportunity for participatory leadership could make a smaller language community quick grow and also can directly add the value to the education sharing.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- The attendees will have the opportunity to observe the journey of a small community and can take ideas to grow further.
- Theme of session
- Empowering wiki communities
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
Friendly space: Because we want to provide a great experience for all participants and foster collaboration, please keep these few guidelines in mind: let’s be respectful to each other, encourage participation and a positive atmosphere, be mindful of how our actions impact others, and feel free to ask for help at any time. Friendly Space Policy in full.