Celtic Knot Conference 2020/Submissions/Wikidata-powered infoboxes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title of the submission
- Wikidata-powered infoboxes
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Pau Cabot, Catalan wikipedia
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Amical Wikimedia
- The idea of the session is to provide a basic introduction to wikidata-powered infoboxes and try to redirect attendees to the help desk that will help them implement Wikidata-powered infoboxes in small wikipedias.
- There will be a 20 min. lecture followed by a 20 min. Q&A block. The objective of the latter would be to answer basic doubts about how to implement this kind of infoboxes in wikipedias that doesn't have them at all or to make improvements in theses wikipedias that do have them. The hands-on part, in case it is needed, will take place in an online help desk.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Attendees will implement the basic technology to easily implement Wikidata infoboxes in their own wikipedias. If they do have WD-infoboxes, I could help in improving them.
- Theme of session
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Tiputini (talk) 14:58, 23 June 2020 (UTC)
- —M@sssly✉ 13:37, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
- Amadalvarez (talk) 08:06, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Friendly space: Because we want to provide a great experience for all participants and foster collaboration, please keep these few guidelines in mind: let’s be respectful to each other, encourage participation and a positive atmosphere, be mindful of how our actions impact others, and feel free to ask for help at any time. Friendly Space Policy in full.