China-Turkey Wiki Collaboration/id
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1st Project (Rules)
In a nutshell: Create or translate articles related to Turk/Turkey/Turkish (for Chinese) and China/Chinese (for Turkish) topics, with better sources, between September 15th - October 15th, 2021 UTC.
- The article should be edited between September 15th - October 15th, 2021 (UTC).
- The article should meet the qualification standard; the details based on each language. (tidak termasuk kontak info, templat, dll.)
- The article must have decent references; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article must not be purely machine translated and should be properly copyedited.
- There must be no major issues with the article. (no copyright violations, questions of notability, etc.)
- The article should be informative.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Judge(s) from Chinese/Turkish Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not for their language Wikipedias.
- Each participant who creates at least one article will get a barnstar after the end of the edit-a-thon.
We are excepting to expand our cooperation in future!