Cochrane-Wikipedia Symposium 2015
Cochrane-Wikipedia Symposium, Vienna, Austria, October 1st, 2015 9:00 am to 5 pm at Palais Niederoesterreich
This is a one-day meeting for Wikipedians and other people interested in editing Wikipedia.
Cochrane and Wikipedia editors have been working in partnership since 2013 to improve the evidence base of Wikipedia.
This preconference symposium will bring together some of the most established contributors to Cochrane evidence and Wikipedia content working both English and German.
The symposium will include presentations, discussions, and demonstrations including:
- how to cite high quality sources such as systematic reviews in Wikipedia articles.
- translation initiatives in Germany and Austria
- updates on current and planned partnership initiatives.
(*Message for only Cochrane contributors doing registration here who are registered for Colloquium, contact Nancy Owens at NOwens@cochrane.org)
- --MBq (talk) 19:00, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- --Hubertl (talk) 08:41, 1 September 2015 (UTC) (Teilnahme wird voraussichtlich möglich sein)
- --Andrea Kamphuis (talk) 21:30, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
- Braveheart (talk) 23:00, 12 September 2015 (UTC)
- --Projekt ANA (talk) 18:54, 13 September 2015 (UTC)
- --Tobias1984 (talk) 12:12, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- --Matthiassamwald (talk) 12:48, 23 September 2015 (UTC) (Still not sure if I can come because of a potentially conflicting event, will need to decide at last minute)
- ––Boshomi (talk) 18:46, 30 September 2015 (UTC)