Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Archive/Map zoom and positioning improvements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
Withdrawn by proposer (too many proposals)
- Problem: Map positioning and zooming functionality is broken in some situations.
- Who would benefit: Editors would save time by not needing to establish and specify coordinates and get better and more consistent results.
- Proposed solution: Fix the bugs listed below.
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Remove map offset when quitting full screen mode (when screen > 1024px) (T161065)
- On the mobile site, <mapframe> autozoom doesn't work when data is drawn on top of the basemap and the sections of the page are autocollapsed (T192250)
- Automatic zoom and positioning doesn't work for geomasks (T178370)
- Autopositioning and autozooming behaviour of geomasks is different from that of geoshapes and geolines when using multiple Wikidata IDs (T160889)