Community Wishlist Survey 2022/Editing/Formatting columns in table/Proposal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Problem: When editing a table in wikitext, it is possible to add CSS properties to rows and to cells, but not to columns. When a property applies to an entire column, we are compelled to copy-paste this property in every cell of the column; it would be easier and shorter to write it only once, at the beginning of the column.
- Proposed solution: Enable in some way the use of the
<col>HTML attributes within
- Who would benefit: Contributors who create or edit tables on any Wiki project.
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets: phab:T2986, phab:T103276
- Proposer: ElioPrrl (talk) 16:27, 11 January 2022 (UTC)