Community health initiative/Draft of first ENWP communication
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page. Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.|
Components & structure
- Announcements about Community health initiative, new team members, and where to participate
- To be posted on TBD (Village pump? wikipedia-l?)
- I'm thinking the post would go to Village pump Miscellaneous with perhaps to a short sentence and link on Policy and Tech. Would that be too much? (Maybe.)
- Draft is below.
- A Project page on ENWP that serves as a portal for all information relating to our work.
- To be posted in the project namespace on ENWP, likely Wikipedia:Community_health_initiative
- A twin of the meta page Community health initiative.
- To be updated simultaneously.
- How much can we transclude/templateize to reduce manual duplication of updating?
- The Project page's talk page for the ENWP community to discuss how the initiative will impact them
- Newsletter sign-up.
- Located TBD? A sub-page of the project page?
Announcement message draft
Moved to SPoore (WMF) sandbox for final touches