Content Translation Workshop, Ezhimala (Kerala)
We are conducting a wikipedia academy for interested people at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Primarily aiming to introduce wikipedia editing and the content translation tool.
Date and Venue
07 September 2016 - 08 September 2016
Interested professionals at Ezhimala
Aiming to introduce wikipedia, diffent methods editing wikipedia and conduct a workshop on content translation tool
- Introduction to wikipedia.
- The role and goal of wikipedia and potential of malayalam wikipedia.
- Why should one contribute in wikipedia.
- How to edit wikipedia and introduction to different types of editing methods.
- How to use content translation tool.
- To inculcate the practice of editing wikipedia and translate the existing contents in other languages (specially english).
- To migrate 23 essential vaccines which are declared by WHO to native webspace.
Translation Task Force
- Introduced wikipedia and its features
- Induced intrest in participants to create wikipedia user account
- Introduced different tools of editing
- Introduced medical translation
- Translated 23 vaccines which are recommended to be essential by WHO.
- By doing so created awareness about essential vaccines and its benefits to members hence spreading the awareness amongst native society.
- The content of these medical articles are being cross checked by Dr Deepa.
- Lijinnk (talk) 11:45, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- Jaya.latha (talk) 11:48, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hariprasad vk (talk) 04:23, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Lijinnk (talk) 04:26, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Nithinnithin (talk) 04:39, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Sidharthlib (talk) 04:40, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Reshmalis (talk) 04:41, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Reshmank (talk) 04:43, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Dhipujoy (talk) 10:13, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Shaminarayanan (talk) 04:14, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
- Photorajesh (talk) 03:44, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
- Arun.tr8 (talk) 03:58, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
- Sibirp (talk) 04:19, 20 September 2016 (UTC)