crosswatch is a cross-wiki watchlist tool for Wikimedia projects. The goal of this project is to build a "better" watchlist, which includes a cross-wiki watchlist, cross-wiki notifications, dynamic filtering of the watchlist (project, namespace, searching etc.) and inline diffs (e.g. per default for all talk pages).
It is currently in development by User:Sitic, for details and planned features see phab:T92955. To follow the project in detail, check the crosswatch workboard in Phabricator. Feel free to leave comments and feedback on the talk page of this page or in phabricator.
- Currently crosswatch retrieves the watchlist only for projects in which you have made at least one edit. This is done to avoid unnecessary queries to all Wikimedia projects.
- toollabs:crosswatch - the actual tool
- The main task on phabricator
- The crosswatch workboard in Phabricator
- The source code
- en:Wikipedia:Global, cross-wiki, integrated watchlists. Long history of cross-wiki watchlists.
- Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Watchlists/Revive Crosswatch tool