||Community Development (Zanoor 2)
||Community Advancement (Zanoor 1)
|| Registration; Welcoming Attendees; Poster Exhibition
|| Opening Ceremony and Introduction
Ice breaking activities;
Brief overview of conference program and the Wikimedia Movement itself;
Quick Introduction to each community.
|| Coffee Break
|| Community Outreach
(Sharing talks on how to plan and attract people to come to your Wiki events)
1. Takashi Ota: Wikimedia in Kansai - How to help new local contributors to join and write articles;
2. Joseph F. Ballesteros: Conducting a successful edit-a-thon
| Wikipedia in Science
1. Athikhun Suwannakhan: Wiki Journal of Medicine - A Wikipedia integrated medical journal
2. Mike Dickison: Critter of the Week
3. Ivonne Kristiani: Ganesha Project - Improving the Quality of Social Science Articles in Wikipedia
|| Lunch Break
|| How To Start and Develop Your User Group
1. Binsar de Jesus: Wiki Timor Leste Experience - Don't Give Up
2. Anirudh S.Bhati: Wiki Project Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam.
3. Tanweer Morshed: Wikimedia Affiliations Committee Support
| Initiating Partnership and Collaboration
(Sharing talks on ongoing or previous collaborations with local governments or other institutions that share the same values as the movement)
1. Belinda B. Ballesteros: Improving Wikimedia Projects Content through Collaborations - Waray Wikipedia Experience, 2014–2017
2. Eun-Ae Gu: Sharing Public Information in Cooperation with South Korean Government
3. Ravishankar Ayyakkannu: Strategic Partnership in ESEAP Region
|| Planning for learning with Wikimedia Projects
Nichole Saad: This workshop will be a practical and hands on guide to planning learning activities like workshops, lessons and units. It is relevant to program leaders who conduct any activities that have a learning component like workshops, presentations, trainings, etc. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to draft outcomes, performance tasks, and activities that lead to student/participant learning.
| Community Capacity for Organisations or Groups
Biyanto Rebin & Shangkuan Liang: Hands-on workshop, including tips understanding and self-assessing what community capacity one's local Wikimedia community may need to develop for better sustain itself.
|| Coffee Break
|| Public Policy Trends in Asia by Jan Gerlach
|| Ups and Downs of Organizations
1. Reke Wang: Organize A Board Structure
2. Butch Bustria: Making your Affiliate Sustainable
|| Wikimedia Asian Month Review
Erick Guan: Status and how to start with your own
|| All participants are invited to traditional "Kecak Dance" Performance at Uma Dewi Stage.
Shuttle bus will be provided at the hotel lobby starting at 17:30 to drop and pick up all participants. Please bring your name tag as an entrance ticket to the dance venue.
|| Dinner at Swiss Café (Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar) followed by social events.