Famous Writer Campaign
Summary: Campaign to recruit famous fictional writers to write a story for Wikisource, and then use stories to help publicize WikiSource.
1) Research potential writers we can target, and collect their contact information, or their agency's contact info.
1a) Research book clubs, such as book-of-the-month-club, fan clubs, etc to get involved, or to help publisize.
2) Draft a letter to send out to writers, explaining project, and what we want them to do
3) Collect stories from them
4) Write press release(s) announcing project, and when stories will be released.
5) Release a story each week