The Internet Weighs In
Some great blogs, articles & various media about the 2010 Fundraiser
- Read Write Web - Wikipedia Raises $16 Million to Remain Ad-Free
- CBS News - Wikipedia Raises $16M to Remain Ad-Free
- Huffington Post - Wikipedia Fundraiser Reaches $16 Million Goal In Record Time
- International Business Times - Wikipedia stays ad-free; turns 10 on Jan. 15
- The Atlantic - Wikipedia Raises $16 Million, Stops Asking for Donations
- New Comm Biz - Why I Finally Donated to Wikipedia
- Seth Godin – Who Owns Wikipedia?
- Swims With Fishes - Wikipedia: Why You Should Care
- The Express Tribune - Can you imagine a world without Wikipedia?
- Washington Post - What is Wikipedia Worth?
- Amir Hafizi - Wikipedia Needs You(r Money)
- Vondell Swain - Project for Awesome 2010: The Wikimedia Foundation (Video)
- Jess3 Blog - Why Wikipedia is Like Care Bear Stare
- Philanthropy - Wikipedia Puts New Fund-Raising Model to the Test
- Huffington Post - Wikipedia Fundraising Begins: $16 Million Needed To Stay Free
- Read Write Web - Wikipedia Has Raised in a Week What Took a Month in 2009
- Read Write Web - Wikipedia: We Need 16 Million to Stay Free
- Information is Beautiful - The Science Behind Wikipedia's Jimmy Appeal
- Franco J Torres - Why I donated to Wikipedia
- Pocket Lint - Wikipedia Appeals for your Donations
- Financial Post - Wikimedia Launches Annual Fundraising Campaign