Our other focus right now is to look at what changes will be needed to spread the new filtering interface to other review pages, especially Watchlist. We're also exploring how to incorporate the tools we didn't include in the new interface in this round, like the Tag Filters, time-frame selector and Namespace filter.
Edit Review Improvements [More information • Help pages]
- New Filters for Edit review are now available on Polish, Portuguese, Persian, Russian and Turkish Wikipedias as a Beta feature. French Wikipedia and Mediawikiwiki have the filters as a Beta feature too, but without the quality and intent filters. 
- Special:RecentChangesLinked now displays a message when no results are found for a given combination of filters. 
- Polish Wikipedia is experiencing an issue with predictions (quality and intent filters using ORES). The different predictions are in conflict. An edit can be considered as "good" and "bad" at the same time, and the filter levels are somewhat redundant. We have formulated a plan to address this and are working on a fix, which is deployed progressively on Polish Wikipedia. 
- The issue on Polish Wikipedia is shared by a few other wikis: Dutch, Czech and Hebrew, and Wikidata. The deployment for those wikis has been postponed to Tuesday, May 9. Wikis without this predictions problem have been deployed or will be deployed with no change on the schedule. 
- Interestingly, the "problem" with those wikis is that they perform better than we anticipated. Once the fix is in place, the tools will work with particular simplicity on these wikis.
- English Wikipedia and all wikis without ORES prediction services will get the New Filters for Edit review on Monday, April 24. 
- All remaining wikis will get the New Filters for Edit review on Tuesday, May 9. 
- Wikidata edits will be added as a type of change on New Filters for Edit review. 
Notifications [More information • Help pages]
- Notifications badges were overlapping other tabs on Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox 3.6, using MonoBook skin. This is now fixed. 
Flow [More information • Help pages]
- Flow is now available as a Beta feature on French Wikiversity. 
- All Flow documentation is now available on one page gathering all information, to help users to search for an information.
- Flow's AbuseFilter integration now allows blocking a particular user from participating on a talk page, or any topic within it. 
Collaboration team's newsletter prepared by the Collaboration team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.