नया क्या है ?
- The Global Collaboration report for December is now available (in English).
- Filters are better integrated on Related Changes (see below).
- Structured discussions now use the 2017 wikitext editor (see below).
Edit Review Improvements [More information • Help pages]
- When searching, a click on a filter capsule moved the list of filters. 
- On Related Changes page, the page name entry box didn't show the entirety of long page names. 
- Transcludeing Special:RelatedChanges on a page added unexpected parameters to the URL. 
- Filter menu was opening upwards. 
- ORES preferences on Recent Changes and Watchlist preferences pages have been rationalized. 
- Users are now prevented from clicking on a link when they click outside of the dropdown menu to close it. 
Work in progress
- Filters on Related Changes page are better integrated and get new features, for instance: 
- The standard auto-completion mechanism is available when you search for a page to look at.
- It is more clear if you are looking to pages linked from the target page or to the target page.
- You no longer need to click the "Show" button; the page updates automatically when a page is positively identified via autocompletion.
Content translation [More information • Help pages]
- Further enhancement are made for list (Suggestions/In-progress/Published) items on mobile screens. Long titles no longer overflow or overlap with other interface elements. 
- Various changes to the "New translation" dialog and the selected page for translation have been made: 
- Longer titles of selected pages are displayed in smaller. Some space has been added around to increase readability.
- Language codes are not truncated by ellipsis anymore. Only full, autonym language names are subject to truncation.
- Minimal screen sizes and selected suggestion dialog have been revisited. They are more consistent in responding to screen size changes.
- Discard button is no longer shown on small screen sizes.
- Language filters no longer render wrong or non-existent language codes. 
- The "New translation" dialog now shows a loading indicator and doesn't display an error when you change the source language after an unsuccessful research. 
Structured discussions [More information • Help pages]
- Structured discussions does not always follow wiki's configurations concerning talk pages indexation. This will be fixed. 
- Hidden topics will not be indexed by search engines anymore. 
Notifications [More information • Help pages]
- User rights change notifications were displaying a broken link. This is now fixed. 
Collaboration team's newsletter prepared by the Global Collaboration team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.