Grants:IdeaLab/Gender Gap and female wikipedist
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikipedia Argentina and IIPE UNESCO decided to make a serious of activities to resolve the lack of female wikipedist.
• Anna Torres (WMAR)• Melina Masnatta (WMAR)• Giselle Bordoy WMAR
Wikipedia Argentina and IIPE UNESCO decided to make a series of activities to resolve the lack of female wikipedists. For that reason we decided to do three activities during March.
The first one is a work meeting with several referents in technology and gender. In that meeting we debate around the main problems that females professionals are living in their lives.
- Day: 03/05/2015
- Place: Auditorium IIPE UNESCO, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The second idea is to do an Editatón about Gender Gap in Argentina. .
- Day: 03/21/2015
- Place: Auditorium IIPE UNESCO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The third activity is to do a webinar about digital rights in Argentina.
- Day: 26/03/2015
- Place:Auditorium IIPE UNESCO, Buenos Aires , Argentina
- Doing a brief introduction of Wikipedia like a tool of free knowledge.
- Generated articles in Wikipedia about gender gap.
- Discuss the problem of gender gap in the Argentinian society.
We invited everyone who wants to discuss gender gaps and would like to learn how to edit in Wikipedia.
- The empowerment of women in all aspect of life and society is integral to gender equality proclaimed by international human rights law and norm. LilyKitty (talk) 14:11, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Endorse, on the condition that these activities get reasonable media coverage, specially online. Langus-TxT (talk) 19:00, 7 March 2015 (UTC)