Grants:IdeaLab/Reimagining WMF grants/Implementation/fr
Reimagining WMF grants
We know that it is important to minimize disruption to communities and grantees so we are implementing the changes in phases.
Timeline for changes to WMF grants
|1 October 2015||
Simple Process Annual Plan Grants pilot launched (grants started 1 January 2016)
|18 April 2016||Call for Project Grant and Conference Support committee members|
|16 May 2016||Launch Rapid Grants|
|30 June 2016||Close Project & Event Grants (no new PEG grants accepted)|
|March–June 2016||Finalize changes to Full Process Annual Plan Grants based on simple process pilot and consultation feedback|
|1 July 2016||
Open call for Round 1 2016 Project Grants
|2 August 2016||Launch Conference Support & Deadline for Round 1 Project Grant applications|
|1 July 2016||
Implement changes to Full Process Annual Plan Grants for Round 1 2016/2017 applicants
|March 2017||Evaluate grants restructure|
- There will be no changes to the Travel Support program, including Wikimania Scholarships.
- Rapid Grants and Conference & Travel Support will be offered year-round.
- Simple Annual Plan Grants will be offered year-round through the 2016 pilot.
- Project Grants will be awarded quarterly (see schedule below).
- New Project Grant application forms will be available 1 July 2016.
- After 2 August, open Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) and Project & Event Grants (PEG) will be moved to Project Grants. All renewals will be processed as Project Grants. The renewal process will be similar to the current IEG renewal process.
Project Grants 2016 schedule
Des questions ?
Please share your questions or thoughts on the discussion page.