More to learn
Further details about what I would like to learn.
Apologies for the oversight. Let me personalize it for you:
1. Organizing International Campaigns and Contests: I aim to develop the capacity to lead and coordinate international campaigns and contests, fostering collaboration and participation across diverse communities. This involves strategic planning, cross-cultural communication, and ensuring global engagement in Wikimedia initiatives.
2. Innovations in Culture and Heritage: Personally, I am exploring creative approaches to preserving and promoting cultural heritage through my photography skill, Wikimedia Commons and other Wikimedia projects. This involves developing initiatives that highlight diverse cultural contributions and histories.
3. Organization Skills: Gaining a comprehensive understanding of creating standard budget designs for effective financial planning is a priority. I'm also focusing on developing proficiency in financial management practices and reporting to ensure the successful execution of projects.
4. Capacity to Manage Effective Fundraising Campaigns: I am working towards acquiring the ability to strategize, plan, and execute fundraising campaigns to support Wikimedia initiatives. This involves understanding donor engagement, creating compelling campaigns, and maximizing financial support. To achieve this, I aim to learn from Let's Connect sharers that are interested in sharing this skill.
5. Skills Related to Learning, Evaluation, and Communication: In my journey, I'm working on enhancing expertise in measurement tools, including quantitative metrics for program and event dashboards. Delving into tools such as Programs & Events Dashboard, Wikimetrics, Hashtag tool, Onwiki Tracking, Wiki Loves tools, Fountain, and Event Metrics is crucial for my goal to improve participant engagement, editor retention, and content contributions.
6. Designing and Developing Educational Programs: My goal is to create and implement educational programs to enhance knowledge sharing and community engagement on Wikimedia platforms and I believe I can reach this goal by learning from sharers with this skill. This includes designing curriculum, organizing workshops, and fostering a culture of continuous learning.
7. Wiki-project Related or Technical Skills: I aim to develop a strong understanding of Wikisource, encompassing concepts of editing, representing diverse knowledge formats, and leveraging tools like AutoWikibrowser and Pywikibot for process automation. Exploring innovative approaches to utilizing Wikisource for underrepresented knowledge and engaging with different content and formats is a key focus for me.
Stories about sharing
Interesting stories about applying the skills I want to share.
Organization Skills: I was able to share and use my knowledge on Organization Skills like Program/Project Implementation, Documenting Learning, and Documenting Procedures, during the first implementation of the Let's Connect Peer Learning Program in Kwara, which I lead.
Learning, evaluation and communications skills: During the first implementation of the Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom Nigeria which I co-facilitated, I worked with the other team members to define the learning and evaluation plans, develop the appropriate methods for qualitative evaluation and Design the learning sessions.