Grants:Project/Chinmayisk/Community toolkit for Greater Diversity/Workshop/Survey questionnaires
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Format: Paper forms
- How do you describe your role in the Wikimedia/ open knowledge community?
- What kind of activities do you participate/ organise in this domain?
- Have you individually applied/ are currently applying for funding for your work? Yes/ No
- If you answered ‘yes’, please tell us more about your application and your experience.
- Have you been involved in Metrics or Monitoring and Evaluation of any of your projects?
- Are you aware of the grant metrics for Wikipedia projects?
- Have you been involved in administration or held an official position in the Wikimedia movement?
- Have you ever engaged in activities related to Trust and Safety within your community? Yes/ No
- Are you aware of Code of Conduct, Friendly Space Policy and other policies for events?
- What do you hope to learn from this event?
- How do you hope to contribute to this event?
- What does diversity mean to you?
- What does inclusivity mean to you?
- Do you think your community/ working team is inclusive? Yes/ No
- If you were to change something in your community/ working team, what would that be?
- What are the resources and models that you draw upon to ensure diversity in your work team/ community?
Format: In-person interviews
- Are our communities inclusive?
- What prevents them from being inclusive?
- In the multiple communities that we are a part of, what can we do to be more inclusive?
Survey for obtaining feedback from facilitators
Format: Google Forms
- One of the goals of the training workshop was to support and identify potential community leaders among the participants. In your opinion, do the participants show potential for this kind of mentoring? What kind of trainings might enable these participants to become community leaders?
- What according to your observation of the training is the right form of intervention when participants shared their experiences?
- Were there any visible gaps in the training on diversity and inclusion?
- If you answered 'yes', how do you suggest we address them?
- What did you learn from the workshop? Were there things that motivated/ discouraged you at the event?
- Building trust among the community members was another goal of ours. How much progress do you think we have made at the workshop with respect to this goal? Have you had any continued interactions with the participants after the event?
- Was the briefing provided by the organisers sufficient for you to conduct sessions?
- What other kind of material/ questions would you want to introduce in events such as these?
Questionnaire for three-month check-in interviews
Format: VoIP or telephonic interviews, Google Sheets
- Have you been able to keep in touch with new persons you met at the event?
- Have you been able to discuss Trust and Safety or Diversity and Inclusion issues with people you met at the event after the event was over?
- Have you been able to introduce your community/ communities to interventions such as Code of Conduct, Friendly Space Policy, and “safe space” in the interest of furthering safety and inclusivity within the community?
- Has the Telegram channel [redacted] been useful?
- Would you like to have more such communications channels?
- If you answered 'yes', what kind of content would you like to see on those channels?
- Were you able to create any kind of partnership project with the people from the event?
- If you answered 'yes', please give us the names and description of those projects projects ?
- Do you plan to create any projects on Trust and Safety, Diversity and Inclusion or any other topics in the future?
- When do you plan to implement them?
- Were there any good take-aways or lessons from the event for you?
- Were you able to use the knowledge you gained at the event in any of your Wikimedia work until now?
- What additional trainings would you like us to do in the future, if any?
- Would you be interested in writing about your experience from the event in the form of a blog post?
- Would you be interested in writing about diversity and inclusion topics for the community?