Grants:Project/Rapid/Culture and Plants Destubathorn 2020/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? Yes
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of events, 3 series of events (Online)||Achieved||We managed to conduct 3 events consecutively.|
|Number of participants of 20 people||Achieved||Even though others were not able to open account (We are happy to have had a good number on board)|
|Number of new editors : 10||Not achieved||Most of the new participants were not able too open accounts and edit. But we hope the situation will be better in the next sessions.|
|Number of of articles created or improved : 60||Not bad.||We have had articles being improved and DE stubbed, this was promising I am confident that in the next work we will be able to do more.|
|Number of repeat participants (for projects that include a series of events): 5|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
We managed to conduct the online sessions well though we had connection failures, we are happy to have contributed.
- What did not work so well?
We did not reach our maximum target
- What would you do differently next time?
we will make sure that we encourage participants to contribute even on their free time at home.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
1. Internet data connection (Modem hired for 3 days and data purchased). Modem = $ 45 (for 5) x 3 days = $ 135
2. Data connection @ $ 14 (for 5) x 3 days $ 14x 5 = $70
$70 x 3 days = 210 Total as @ $ 345'
3. Swag for Motivation (Wikipedia Branded caps), as @ ($3 + $4 branding) x 12 = $ 84
4. Banner Designing for media advertising = $ 226.00
5. Refreshments = ($10.45 x 12 people) x 2 days = $ 250.80 (An e-wallet of $ 10.45 was sent out to 12 participants for 2 days)
6. Pc Rental = 8 laptops $ 15 x 8 laptops a day = $ 120.00 $120.00 x 3 days of editing = $ 360.00
Total = $ 1400.80
Do you have any remaining grant funds? No.
My budget exceeded the amount I have requested with $140.80
Anything else you want to share about your project?
My budget exceeded the amount I have requested with 159.74