Grants:Project/Rapid/Lordgentual/Wikipedia pages wanting photos Cross River State Nysc hub/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? Yes I was able to meet the goal, we even superceeded it with over 100%. I was happy with how it went.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of Participants (30)||28||We were able to get 28 participants to register on the dashboard|
|Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (1000)||Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (2033)||We were able to get over 100% increase in the number of articles created|
|Number of new editors (6)||Number of new editors (27)||All participants were all new editors and 8 of them were active.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? I was able to meet the goal of 1000 articles, and i made sure the participants added quality pictures only.
- What did not work so well?
- I had issues with my bank(it has been resolved already) and this made us start late and the publicity didn't go far as expected
- Due to the limitation placed on WPWP contests, participants were not able to add more pictures.
- There were limited amount of quality pictures compared to that of wrong pictures on the fisttool used.
- What would you do differently next time?
- I would apply early enough so there would be enough time for the publicity.
- I would get enough tools to assist me in getting more pictures
- It would have been more better if it was a physical event rather than a virtual one too.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Prizes( t-shirt inclusive) = $400
- Internet support for team members = $200
- Internet reimbursement for participants during the event = $250
- Branded hoodies for team members =$100
- Promotions and branding = $200
- Airtime for Communication = $100
- Transportation and bank charges = $50
Do you have any remaining grant funds? No
Anything else you want to share about your project?