Grants:Project/Rapid/Nanour Garabedian/May 22 Webinar/Report
Yes, I meet my goals and I am happy and satisfied with the results.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|More Arabic speakers will attend the live event on Alkombis channel (from Sweden or other European countries)||Approximately 3500 live viewers||Viewers number that I got from Alkompis directly after the event, YouTube channel and Facebook page.|
|Contribute to the ongoing #WikiForHumanRights 2021 campaign||Live broadcast on Alkompis media company platforms was on May 22, 2021||WikiForHumanRights 2021 campaign extended from April 2021 to June 2021, and the live event was held on 22 May, 2021.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- The live event lasted 1 and a half hour and this was the time set for it.
- The participants were helpful during the preparation sessions and I met with them many times before the live event.
- The webinar met with good response, and the work team was offered to repeat the webinar, and this is what we will work to achieve in the coming period.
- What did not work so well?
- Technical problems due to recording on the Zoom and broadcasting on Alkompis platforms.
- What would you do differently next time?
- We did a test session to make sure of the technical issues, it would have been better if we tried it more than once.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
5000 SK for live broadcasting on Alkompis channels
50 SK transfer fee
Do you have any remaining grant funds? No
Anything else you want to share about your project?
In addition to achieving the webinar its objectives with regard to the #WikiForHumanRights 2021 and Sdgs, it was also a successful opportunity to introduce the Wikimedia Movement to many outside the WM about the activities and work of the movement. I encourage interested Wikimedians to do such a webinar.